Saturday, August 17, 2013

Review:Catrice Camouflage ღ

Saturday, August 17, 2013
Catrice is my favourite budget brand.I'm suprised at the quality they can offer.Prices are between Essence and Maybelline.

Okay,so I have quite dark under-eye circles,and when I use concealers,they just build up and crease and it it just doesn't look nice overall.
The only concealer that does the job properly is Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer,but more on that some other time.

This camouflage covered my dark circles amazingly!It costs around 3,50 euro(5-6 $).


On this picture you can see how it covered my spot:


It does not crease,which is amazing.It also cover freckles.
Available colours:010 Ivory,020 Light Beige,030 Rozy Beige(my shade)
Be CAREFUL and try the product in the store.It may appear darker or lighter on the hand or in the
pot.
The cream is quite thick,so you need to warm it up with your fingers.

Packaging:It's very nice,elegant and simple.

Overall:5/5 This product does it's job great,the packaging is really elegant, and the price is ridiculously low.

Have you tried this camouflage cream?Do you like it?
xo,Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laura Palmer © 2014