Saturday, August 17, 2013

Review:Rimmel Alarm ღ

Saturday, August 17, 2013
Hey,hey.
The other day I decided I should buy a new red lipstick,since I haven't in a long time.I finally decided for Rimmel's Alarm.

Alarm is a very bright red,which,in my opinion,would be suitable for most skin colours.
The lipstick is not drying,but it's not moisturizing either.The smell is amazing!I didn't expect it to smell nice,but this lipstick smells like a cherry  lip balm.

I also bought Manhattan X-Treme Last Lipliner in 44N.It looks great with this lipstick.

Here's a swatch:
Rimmel 170 Alarm:
Manhattan X-Treme Last Lipliner 44N:
What are your favourite red lipsticks?
xo,Laura
 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour! :) New follower xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!I think it's underrated.haha

      Thank you.xx

      Delete

Laura Palmer © 2014