Saturday, December 28, 2013

December Playlist❄

Saturday, December 28, 2013
I really didn't want to do a 'What I Got for Christmas' post.As much as they're fun to read,they are all over the Internet.
 Therefore,I shall do this month's playlist.Let's get it started.

Elle King:Playing for Keeps


                                     
[Such an amazing artist and lovely words.Do check out.]

Lorde:Team

Daughter:Run
[Didn't even realize how good the un-remixed version is.]

RHCP:Brendan's Death Song


 John Frusciante:Cravel

And I end it with John F.I hope you have enjoyed this month's playlist,if you did,which song did you like the most?Any ideas for the future posts are welcomed!
See you soon,
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I've been loving Lorde!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Laura Palmer © 2014