Sunday, December 22, 2013

Style Crushes:Novemberღ

Sunday, December 22, 2013
I realized that I haven't done a Style Crushes post since August and decided that was a long time,so I'm going to  do my style crushes from last month.




















































[Images above taken from Facebook site Street Style Zagreb]





































































[All other images are taken from websites such as WeHeartIt,Tumblr etc.]

This and the past few month I've been wearing a lot of black and military,and I can honestly say I find a lot of inspiration on WeHeartIt and Lookbook.I hope you have enjoyed this post,and I'll see you soon.
 P.S. I'm looking for some good music recently.If you have any suggestions please leave a comment or send me a DM on Twitter.
➳My Twitter: @alipstickjunkie

Laura. x

7 comments:

  1. Great post dear! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura!
    Love the inspirations. I am also loving your makeup look in your display picture - have you done a post on it? I'd like to try it out x

    www.okshannen.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.No,I haven't done it but I can.Just give me a day or so! xx

      Delete

Laura Palmer © 2014