Sunday, January 05, 2014

2014 Slimdown

Sunday, January 05, 2014
The thing I'm most upset about 2013 is,despite all of my desperate tries,I haven't lost weight.Therefore I decided to cut it down right at the beginning.Since yesterday I'm on the 'Eat Your Heart Out Diet',which is more of a detoxification.I'll do a full review on it once I'm finished.
I decided to try out some wight-loss drinks,simply because I never believed in them.I decided I'll make my lifestyle in overall healthier.I also started excising 2-3 times a week.I think I'm some sort of a weirdo,because I really like working out,I just don't always have the time.

Trough the past 2 years of me trying to get healthier and fitter,this is what I learned;
-Water is VERY important.[I'm a freak who doesn't need water.I survived 2 weeks without water.]
-Controlling your proportions.[Now,this is important.I've come to a conclusion that when I handle my proportions well,after a meal,I'm full.Not stuffed,tho.What we all often do is;put a bunch of food in our plate,'cause we're hungry,and them we kind of feel obligated to eat it all.]
-Eating a snack every 3 hours.[Not like a hamburger,chips or fries.More like a couple of walnuts,and apple or apple chips.Snacking every 3 hours keeps your stomach going,which means it doesn't store fat into your body.]
-Cardio.[Dear God,the only thing I hate more than cardio is vacuuming.I absolutely hate it,BUT you can make it fun,ie.,take a walk,play with your dog,run with a friend or just with some music on.]
-Motivating yourself.[You always have to keep motivating yourself.Ie,I have a folder on pinterest full of fitspo pictures and I have one on my phone as well.If you ever feel like backing up,just look trough some pics and think of your new hot body.]


Well,I hope my tips have helped or motivated you.
What are your favorite dieting tips/tricks?
Laura x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) The details are on my blog: http://ifmyfingerswerefeathers.com/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it,
      And thank you!Going to check that out now x

      Delete
  2. Lovely, motivating post! Ta xx
    Definitely keeping my eyes peeled for more from you! Keep it coming.

    http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au/

    Gen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster award <3

    http://alyatheblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great tips! I want to do two things this year, get rid of 15 pounds and build some muscle. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have similat goals then.I'm glad I helped!xx

      Delete

Laura Palmer © 2014