Monday, January 20, 2014

January Playlist ღ

Monday, January 20, 2014
Hello!
The end of the month is nearing and I thought I'd do this month's playlist.
Hope you enjoy,

 Muse:Madness

 

Kitten:Panic(The Smiths)-I don't usually think The Smiths covers are good or approve of them,but this one is amazing!
Franz Ferdinand:Michael
Daughter:Run
All Time Low ft. Vic Fuentes:Love Like War
 

I hope you guys enjoyed my little playlist.Do you like any of these as well?
Tell me down below!
See you soon,
Laura x

6 comments:

  1. Great song!!))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment :) I used tape over the brown nail polish then put the gold nail polish on then peeled the tape off. Great playlist too it's great to get new songs to listen to especially when you need motivation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome.That's what I thought-I do them like that too. :) Really glad you like 'em! x

      Delete

Laura Palmer © 2014