Saturday, January 18, 2014

New In:Makeup

Saturday, January 18, 2014
Hey dolls!
I've spent a LOT of money in December[I don't even want to do the math] and I'm currently saving up some money for a new camera and I decided to cut down my spending a bit.
I also wanted to buy some makeup that has both quality and is budget-friendly.
So,here's what I got:
1.Catrice Blush Tint-010 Rose Flush.-This thing is so lovely!It gives you a really nice rosy blush and it makes your lips look naturally pink and plump.

2.Essence Dark Romance Velvet Mousse Blush in 02 Dark Romance.-This is very,very pigmented and I love using it on daily basis without any shadow or much makeup.It really gives me that vibrant,fresh face.


3.Maybelline Affinitone 24h Longwear in 030 SAND-This is a light coverage foundation and I really like it because it looks just like your skin,minus the dullness.I find that,after I set it with powder,it stays in place for 5-6 hours quite well.

4.Catrice Rocking Royals Liplocking Base.-I haven't actually tried this yet,but I picked it up because I was interested in the product and I use lipsticks everyday.It isn't highly moisturizing,so I suggest using a chap stick anyway. 

 5.Catrice ULTIMATE Shine in 060 Teddy Brown and ULTIMATE Color in 010 Be Natural!

 -Both of these are very moisturizing and creamy.Teddy Brown is an amazing color which I use everyday and Be Natural! is a bit too light and peachy for my skintone.Either way,these are amazing.

I hope you liked this little haul post.If you'd like me to do a more detailed review on any of these,tell me in the comments section.
See you soon,
Laura x


6 comments:

  1. The lip shades are pretty :)
    I love reading hauls, they are my favourite posts!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too,'specially Teddy Brown.
      Mine too!A lot of people do as well x

      Delete
  2. The lipsticks look really nice.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and they feel nice as well :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! You got very cool ideas and you are amazing. I am a new blogger. I subscribed to you, subscribe to me, too. http://seababy03.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Laura Palmer © 2014