Friday, January 03, 2014

Pilot

Friday, January 03, 2014
You know how the first episode of every TV show is called Pilot?Well,the first episode is also a test episode and that's exactly what we have here today.Me and my friend have been planing a bit a project for a while now,but we have been occupied with studying and school.Finally,our plan has come to life and here is our little Pilot shoot.

But first things first.Meet my friend,who is also my photographer-Katy.
















Katy is available here.
Alright,now the pictures.




































































There is actually a few more,but due to some converting issues they were not able to be transferred.
I will upload them on Monday,tough!
I hope you have enjoyed these and I'll see you soon!
Laura x

2 comments:

Laura Palmer © 2014