Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Quick Burgundy Makeup Look

Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Hello!
I've been trying out different eyeshadows lately and I stumbled upon this lovely one.It's a velvety-burgundy shade with deep green reflection.I know the picture doesn't show much,but I couldn't get a better one. x_x









I damped my brush and dipped it into the shadow.[Because the brush alone doesn't grab the green much.]I applied it all over my eyelid and blended it out in a v-shape.








I've added some eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes pop.I've also applied the color with some dark brown on my lower lashline.







I know my line isn't the same but,oh well.I've also applied some concealer to brighten up the under-eye area.[I do have some foundation and concealer on.]


















The finished thing-I've added some nude lipstick and a hint of blush.
List of products:
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 210
Catrice Camouflage Cream 030 Rozy Beige
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette
Catrice Liquid  Eyeliner 010 Dating Joe Black
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
Catrice Ulitmate Color Lipstick 010 Be Natural![Mentioned here]
Catrice Blush Tint 010 Rose Flush[Mentioned here]

I'm sorry for the picture quality!My camera went asdfghjkl on me and I had to use the front camera on my phone.And I really wanted to get a post up,so I hope you don't mind.
Have a lovely week y'all!
See you soon,
Laura xo





8 comments:

  1. I love your eye makeup look! That eyeshadow colour could go well with anything!

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eye makeup looks lovely! So beautiful on you! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! following you!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, so pretty! Just followed your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!And thank you again haha xx

      Delete

Laura Palmer © 2014