Thursday, January 09, 2014

Tattoo Inspiration #1

Thursday, January 09, 2014
Hey dolls!
I mentioned somewhere in a description or about me page that I collect tattoos for the future.I really love tattoos,I've loved them for a while now.My love for them has begun when I was younger,when my mom get her first tattoo.I thought it was beautiful.That's when I decided I'm going to have a tattoo one day.Over the years my love for tattoos has grown and I started collecting pictures all 'round the net.
Let's get started,shall we?

1.Flowers.I love flowers-they look so feminine and gentle.I'd love the got one on my shoulder or my hip. [Of course they do have a deeper meaning to them,but I'm not going to ramble about it here.]





























2.Feathers.









3.Dream catcher.
 
 
4.Sugarskull.
5.Roses.

I hope you have enjoyed this inspiration post,I think I'm going to do some more of these.
Do you like tattoos and if so,which one is your favorite?
Laura x

13 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I really think tattoos are an art. Although I don't know if I would ever get one. They are too permanent.

    ❤Tallia
    Trending In Fashion
    Dressale Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I really want to be sure about a tattoo when I get one,one day. x

      Delete
  2. I'm terrified of the pain of getting a tattoo and fear that I'd really regret a design if I wasn't one million percent sure which is why I wouldn't get one. But I really appreciate well done tattoos and ones with personal meanings. I love the cherry blossom design in the first picture and love roses too - as long as it's not Cheryl Cole's back haha!
    Cute post - following your blog now :)
    Please keep in touch
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that if you're not sure about a tattoo you shouldn't get it,you're wasting your skin.
      Thank you,we sure will :3

      Delete
  3. I'm too much of a wimp/ too indecisive to get a tattoo, but a friend of mine has one really similar to the first two photos, it's a willow tree covered in blossom up her back with an owl in, so pretty! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those ones are my favorite.They're really beautiful and kind of special. x

      Delete
  4. 4th tattoo has to be my favorite! I love those kind of tattoo's a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Me too,it's such a pretty place actually.

      Delete
  5. love your blog! new follower, please have a look at my blog?

    <333
    http://ldnxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Laura Palmer © 2014