Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bits and Bobs♡

Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Hey dolls!
I've been having tests this entire week hence I couldn't post.I hope y'all understand that I had to study and didn't have time for blogging.
Anyway,I haven't really been inspired or have had time to take any good shots so I decided what to make a post about what I've been up to.





























I haven't been using much makeup and I really haven't had the time in the morning to do eye makeup and so on.This powder has kept my T-Zone at bay the entire day.Didn't have to repowder!



















I'm pretty sure I already talked about this moisturizer,but it's amazing and I just keep coming back to it.It's a great base for the foundation and it gives my skin just enough moisture whilst keeping it fresh.I love this foundation because it covers my dark circles,I don't have to apply concealer after applying this on.















This little bad boy is amazing!I love Bourjois blushes!They smell so lovely and the pigmentation is amazing.It's a really lovely pinky shade to give color to my dull face.
















Lovely little neutral eyeshadow palette from Bourjois. 


















[In front of a cathedral in Vienna.]















[Apple and cinnamon pretzel.Nom nom.]















[ A red telephone boy in front of Hundertwasser Village.]





















[Random pieces of jewelry from we heart it that I liked.]

That's that!I hope you liked this little post and you stay tuned for more.I will try and get a new post up on Thursday aswell.
Have a lovely week,see you soon;
Laura xo

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! You have been nominated for an award on my blog, i would love for you to check it out!
    Jade
    http://jaderosa.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Laura Palmer © 2014