Sunday, February 02, 2014

Fitspo!ღ

Sunday, February 02, 2014
Hey dolls!
I'm currently working on my new years resolution and it's going great!I still need to fix few things but I'm proud of myself!Of course eating healthy,exercising regularly isn't easy to do but I keep myself motivated.
I've collected some images from 'round the web to help all of you who are struggling to keep yourself motivated!

[I love these kind of images.They really get me going.]
[5 lbs of fat vs. 5 lbs of muscle.]





















I hope you have enjoyed this little photo collection and I hope I have inspired you!
How is your new years resolution coming along?[P.S.I'm doing an update real soon.Stay tuned!]

Thank you for reading,
See soon,
Laura xo

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I always love reading your blog :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm really happy to hear that!Have a lovely day! xo

      Delete
  3. So inspiring and so motivational! Great pictures :)
    Good luck with everything and I love how your profile says vampire fairy!
    Love that ;)
    Have a beautiful day, Laura!




    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,glad you liked it!
      I have no idea where that came from tbh haha but thanks. xx

      Delete
  4. Amazing very inspiring too! I need to work out more been going to the gym twice a week but really need to push to go three :) I also need to improve my protein intake :P x

    www.krystelcouture.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't go to the gym,I don't have the time.Blogilates and FitnessMagazine are great online sources of workout!Good luck x

      Delete
  5. Great pictures, dear:)
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos to get you motivated! I didn't know that it takes 30 minutes to start burning fat! An yep I think missguided have raised their prices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them and I didn't know aswell!Yep I think 'specially on the shoes. x

      Delete
  7. I am still trying to stick to my news years resolution-well done for staying at it!

    I am currently going to the gym 3-4 times a week but afterwards all I want to do is eatrubblish like sweets and fizzy drinks, do you have any advice to avoid this?

    Much love, meg xo
    http://meghettymay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually ben naughty for the past week but I got my ass back on track :p
      actually that's how i felt for a quite a while.you can snack just don't let that be rubbish.I love fruits and almonds and any type of nuts.I ate quite a lot of that and now,after few weeks I do not have these kind of carvings anymore.Hope that helped! xo

      Delete

Laura Palmer © 2014