Saturday, February 22, 2014

Frosty Chutney Makeup Look

Saturday, February 22, 2014
Hey dolls!
I've been using this cream eyeshadow for a few days and I like the look of it so I thought I'd do an entire look based on it.I'm talking about the Lancome's Cream Eyeshadow in 206 Frosty Chutney.It's a pretty semi-metallic color which looks amazing blended in or left practically untouched.














Firstly,I covered some spots on my chin and highlighted my inner corners and the tip of my nose with the lightest shade from Catrice's All Around Concealer Palette.















Then,I applied some of the eyeshadow [a small amount] on my eyelids and blended it out in a slight cat-eye.































[Lancome Color Dose Eyes:206 Frosty Chutney]














Catrice Tint Blush in 010:Rose Flush.I used this blush tint to give myself more vibrance and color to my face.Lovely little thing!













Finally,I finished this look with my MF 2000 Calorie Mascara.Love this baby!It gives my eyelashes length,volume and it leaves them clump-less!



















The finished look!It's very simple and nice,wearable both in the colder months and warmer ones.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and thank you for reading.See you soon,
Laura xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laura Palmer © 2014