Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Hunt

Sunday, February 23, 2014
Hey dolls!
Lately I've been in love with these velvet Doc look-alikes.They're wonderful!
But,they are unfortunately hard to find.On ebay they are too expensive for look-alikes so I decided to go on a hunt myself...sort of.I found this site where you post an item and random people help you find it.[now you know how desperate i am]Find the site here.
They used to be available at the H&M online store,but they're sold out.Here are some images:










































Here's my profile if you're willing  to help.I would shower you with cookies and herbal tea if you would!
Thank you for visitng,
Laura xo

7 comments:

  1. love the boots!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I don't know where you could get them,
    but I understand why you really want to own them,
    these boots are amazing. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually found a pair on ebay but i'm not sure if they're exactly the same haha :)xo

      Delete
  3. Amazing shoes, love this brand. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing color if velvet. I can see why you've been searching for them

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed.The velvetness doesn't even show on the black ones.

      Delete

Laura Palmer © 2014