Sunday, March 02, 2014

Alarm

Sunday, March 02, 2014
hey dolls!In the August of last year I made a review on a lipstick from Rimmel in the shade 170:Alarm.Since then,I've fallen in love with this lipstick and it has become my favorite red lipstick.It's quite bright and it adds life back to your face.It's a lovely matte that is easily applied and does not smear trough the day.












I started off by applying my favorite foundation,Bourjois 123 Perfection in 51 Light Vanilla.I then highlighted my nose and covered my circles with Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20.I set all that with Manhattan's Compact Powder in 03.










Over my entire eyelid I applied Catrice's mono eyeshadow' Bring Me Frosted Cake' and in my inner corner I applied a Wet n Wild shimmery eyeshadow.I applied Catrice's mono eyeshadow in 080 'Go,Charlie Brown!' in my crease and I blended that in on my lower lashline as well.I've put white eyeliner in my inner corner and lower waterline and I applied my MF 2000 Calories Mascara.















Before lipliner and lipstick,I applied a lip base from Catrice just to smooth out any lines or cracks.After that I outlined my lips,because they are uneven,with the Manhattan Extreme Last Lipliner in 44N.(Unfortunately,I had technical difficulties so I lost the picture.)
After that,I filled my lips in with the already mentioned Rimmel lipstick and blended it in with a lip brush.













The finished result.
















The lipstick and the lip base.


Products used:
Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation/51 Light Vanilla
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer/20
Manhattan Compact Powder/03 Teint Beige

Catrice Absolute Eye Color Mono/090 Bring Me Frosted Cake
Catrice Absolute Eye Color Mono/080 Go,Charlie Brown!
Wet n Wild/738 Comfort Zone [the left browbone color]
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil/071 Pure White
MF 2000 Calories Mascara

 Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil/001 Dark Brown

Catrice Liplocking Base
Manhattan Extreme Last  Lipliner/44 N
Rimmel Lipstick/170 Alarm

That is it for this week loves!I hope you enjoyed this makeup look,if you did leave a comment down below.See you next Thursday,




16 comments:

  1. It really is a nice shade of red :) I tend to shy away from red lipstick because they tend to bleed a lot... looks like the secret is a liplocking base!!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually a really matte lipstick so even without the base it's sticks for a long time..but the base surely helps! x

      Delete
  2. You look really great! Red lipstick really fits you :) You have a lovely blog!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love wearing it!Glad you like it :3x

      Delete
  3. I love rimmel lipstick and I love this shade! I find rimmel lasts really well and I love their shades :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their shades as well!This lipstick has lasted me an entire afternoon on a hot summer day. :)

      Delete
  4. Really pretty makeup look girl ! x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your makeup looks lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog right now :) click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will check it out c: x

      Delete
  6. the colour is amazing! really want to try it out, i like your blog design :) x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a really good lipstick you should!i'm glad you do :)x

      Delete
  7. great post!!!! would u like to follow each other on gfc and facebook??? I always follow back
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for not replying earlier, I've been m.i.a. lately! sure :)x

      Delete
  8. Amazing make up look!! I am seriously excited that I found your blog!!!
    Lot's of love,
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. really glad you like my blog! :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Laura Palmer © 2014