Sunday, March 16, 2014

Favorite Mascaras and Lipsticks ǀ March

Sunday, March 16, 2014
Hey dolls!Lipsticks and mascaras are something we all use on a daily basis;in my case,they alternate and change every month.Thought I'd share some of my loves from this month.Sit back and enjoy!


















[MF 2000 Calories, Bourjois Volume Glamorous Max Definition, Manhattan Supersize False Lash Look]



MF 2000 Calories Mascara:This one i s a classic that everyone loves.It has thicker and longer bristles at one end and shorter ones at the other.It's great for achieving voluminous lashes which are extended at the end.The small bristles are great for lower lashes and lashes at the inner corner. 5/5

 Bourjois Volume Glamorous Max Definition: This brush is plastic and it has short bristles.When I first bought it,it was quite liquidy,but after few times using it, it became drier-which I prefer.This mascara gives you amazing volume and length.It does not smear trough the day and it's easy to reapply if needed. 5/5

  Manhattan Supersize False Lash Look:This formula is quite on the liquid side,but I like it never the less.The brush is pretty big so it's not really good for inner corner or lower lashes.I love using this at the very ends of my lashes,as it gives amazing length.That being said,I do find that it kind of sticks my lashes together if I apply a bit more, and then I have to take it off and reapply again. 4/5

 [From left to right:Catrice Ultimate Shine060:Teddy Brown, Catrice Ultimate Color 010:Be Natural, Wet n Wild E902C:Bare It All]

These three have been my best lips friends this month;I'm usually a dark lip kind of a girl,but these are so lovely;it's impossible not to love them.


-The Wet n Wild one is very matte so I often use some lipgloss ot lip base, or I just simply leave it like that.
-Catrice in 010 is a shiny,creamy lipstick that glides on very smoothly.It's very moisturizing but I do feel I need to reapply,it must be because of the creamy formulation.The shade is a very light nude,great for a 'no makeup' look.
-Teddy bown is a shiny, brown color.A tad bit shinier than Be Natural, but just as creamy.A really lovely shade of brown, amazing for everyday. Same as Be Natural,I need to reapply trough the day.

That is it for this week dolls,I hope you enjoyed this post and you come back for more!I'll be inactive on my social media for a while,just an fyi.New post coming on Wednesday/Thursday Central European Time.Have a lovely rest of the day.Lots of love,
 




3 comments:

  1. Love the lipstick colors, very nice. Feel free to check out our blog x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/comme-as-you-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, such a great post again! :) Have an amazing day!! :D

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post ;) I really like your blog! Have a great day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete

Laura Palmer © 2014