Monday, April 14, 2014

Italy ǀ Verona,Padua

Monday, April 14, 2014
Hey dolls!I'm finally back after 2 weeks with a fewer pictures from my trip this weekend to Italy.I went to Gardaland and I had a lot of fun, but unfortunately none of the pictures taken were actually saved.Because of that, all the pictures shown below are from Verona and Padua. Most are classical Italian buildings and balconies. Hope you enjoy!

The only two images from Gardaland,


 Verona and Padua,









I hope you enjoyed the images and more posts are coming soon.Enjoy your day and see you soon,


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i've enjoyed it,it's a lovely place :3

      Delete
  2. Amazing photos!! Just found your blog and I love it!! You are also so beautiful!! Keep in touch!!
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comments and I'm glad you like my blog :)xx

      Delete
  3. those are such lovely pictures, now i really want to go to italy, haha!

    www.undersizedcloset.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honestly?i didn't enjoy it that much haha, Italy is beautiful but I felt rather strange.I enjoyed Gardaland though! x

      Delete
  4. Looks like such a lovely and calming place for a break! Would love to visit it myself sometime!
    I hope you enjoyed it...

    feel free to check my blog out here:
    www.planetgemima.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, very nice to wander around! xx

      Delete

Laura Palmer © 2014