Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Review:Essence Love Letters Duo Eye Pencil

Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Hey dolls!Yes,yes another review.Recently I've been using a lot of new products and I thought it'd be interesting to include some on here.I hope you enjoy this review, if you do let me know in comments below!

Packaging and price: The packaging is grey colored with the company's logo and the Love Letters written next to it. I'm not too fond of the packaging, it isn't very elegant or neat but it's quite easy to use and the wand is quite long so you don't have any trouble when applying.The eyeliner is about 2 euros.

The Product itself: The formula of the eye pencil is very creamy and easily blendable. The sponge is firm but not rough on the eyes. The color I have is 01 Inkheart. This color is quite nice, a dark, graphite grey.This color is amazing for both smokey eyes or a natural eye look. I find that lasts long, doesn't smudge and doesn't need reapplying trough the day.(I quite like the name, too.)






Conclusion: This eyepencil is a nice, creamy product, easily blendable and hand-friendly. This product has a great price and I definitely recommend it.


I hope you liked this review and will try this product out!What would you like to see from me?What's your favorite eyepencil steal?Let me know!See you soon,






18 comments:

  1. really helpful review! i actually need a new eyeliner as my one keeps smudging and i have no idea which one to get x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad!I didn't notice smudging with this one,also-you should try out some Rimmel eyeliners,they're quite good!

      Delete
  2. I love when these pencils have one of these smudgers on the ends, great review! xxx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! Great blog you have, keep posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to try it, thanks for the recommendation! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good product, I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Laura Palmer © 2014