Friday, June 27, 2014

June Playlist | angels forever

Friday, June 27, 2014


Lana Del Rey | Angels Forever

Lana Del Rey | Brooklyn Baby 

 Micheal Holborn | Sunbird

Gabrielle Aplin | I'm On Fire

Kitten | Like A Stranger

Garbage | Stupid Girl

Fleet Foxes | Mykonos

Empire Of The Sun | We Are The People

Hey dolls.The month of June has passed quite quickly and was quite frankly a chill, Lana filled month. (Music wise.) I'm loving Ultraviolence, it's amazing-Lana really outdone herself.(Hence why two of her songs are at the  top of the list.) The rest of the songs are wandering around my playlists most of the time. Oh, and do checkout Sunbird!It's very nice.Have a lovely rest of the week and enjoy the playlist!
Until next time,
Laura xo

12 comments:

  1. Thx for the playlist doll. Loving some of the above. Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to listen to some more Lana Del Rey - I haven't got round to the new album yet :(
    Blog of Bits and Bobs // A UK Beauty and Personal Style Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing-very different from born to die x

      Delete
  3. Definitely going to check some of these songs out!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard any of the songs listed, will definitely check them out xx

    http://nastyadts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lana Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this playlist x Lana is just amazing- I love Brooklyn Baby too!

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you do!Yes, such a dreamy song x

      Delete

Laura Palmer © 2014