Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sincere Apologies

Thursday, June 19, 2014
Hey dolls!
Lately I've been very much inactive, simply because school was very very hectic.I grabbed my camera several times but I just wasn't inspired or motivated to do anything. I usually write a little bit or something but for the past 2 months schools was the only thing on my mind and it kept getting in the way of things.
Anyway, I wanted to apologize for my lack of activity and I promise to continue where I left. I have quite a bit of ideas whirling around!

As you may have noticed, I've changed my template but I'm still not pleased with how my blog looks like. So, I decided to create my own template or at least customize my blog to the fullest. Definitely expect some changes soon!

Also,I'm happy to say my GPA is 4.7 now and I'm quite satisfied with that. Hope all of you aced your exams and are enjoying your break right now.
*By the way, my last name is not Palmer, but I thought I'd be cool. 

You'll be seeing much more of me lately!

Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laura Palmer © 2014