Sunday, June 22, 2014

Wet n Wild: Cherry Bomb Review

Sunday, June 22, 2014
Hey dolls!
A week ago I stumbled upon a WnW shelf which I happily browsed trough until I decided to buy myself a lipstick. I've worn it couple of times and I decided it's time for a review. I'll try to make the review as much in detail as possible. Let's get into the review!


Packaging and price: The packaging is simple, nothing special yet nothing too much or tacky.The tube where the lipstick itself is placed is quite narrow and I'm pleased to say that my lipstick has not smeared to the lid.(By itself, of course.) The price is baffling-4$. As I get more into the review you'll see how much of a bargain this product is!



The Product Itself: The lipstick itself has a matte finish but not a dry texture, yet a slightly creamy one. I do suggest putting on a chapstick before because your lips can feel dry after wearing it for some time. It's easily applied straight from the packaging but I prefer using a lip brush, simply because I'm clumsy. I have to say it stays on for quite long, I only reapplied to certain areas after eating.  and I'm pleased to say it doesn't smear! (bleed)

Color and amount:  The color of this product is just..amazing. I love plum and dark red shades so this makes me an even bigger fan. The color is somewhat in between red and purple, I'd say it's purple with some dark red shades in it. It looks lovely on most (if not all) skin-tones and it suits well even with a heavier eye makeup. For the price of 4$ you get 18ml of product, which is quite of a big amount!


Conclusion: This product is bag-friendly, easily applied , not over-drying with a lovely matte finish. Definitely has my recommendation!


Until next time,
Laura x




4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog- new follower here , would love if you could check out my page if you get the time :) x

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love vampy lipsticks right now (odd timing right since it's summer? xD) so I might have to get this! Great review!
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there should be a timing!Thank you x

      Delete

Laura Palmer © 2014